Even though it is difficult ,don't take your pup out of the crate if he or she is fussing. This just rewards bad behavior.instead,wait for the fussing to stop,and the five mins later,let your dog out of the crate.be sure to give your dog some treats or toys while he or she is in the crate,and give lots of praise when your pup is in the crate. Sorry I haven't posted lately I will try to post more drama queen out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The book I heart puppies helped me write this post
MySpace Codes!href="http://www.animationbuddy.com"> src="http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Animals/Dogs/sheep_dog.gif" border="0" alt="Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile" />
MySpace Codes!
Monday, January 12, 2015
Tips to crate training
A crate is a dogs special place or den. It needs to be big enough of a large dog to sit,stand, and stretch out if possible,during the day,the crate should be placed In a room where the family spends their time,and at night ,it should it should be in your bedroom.
Even though it is difficult ,don't take your pup out of the crate if he or she is fussing. This just rewards bad behavior.instead,wait for the fussing to stop,and the five mins later,let your dog out of the crate.be sure to give your dog some treats or toys while he or she is in the crate,and give lots of praise when your pup is in the crate. Sorry I haven't posted lately I will try to post more drama queen out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The book I heart puppies helped me write this post


Even though it is difficult ,don't take your pup out of the crate if he or she is fussing. This just rewards bad behavior.instead,wait for the fussing to stop,and the five mins later,let your dog out of the crate.be sure to give your dog some treats or toys while he or she is in the crate,and give lots of praise when your pup is in the crate. Sorry I haven't posted lately I will try to post more drama queen out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The book I heart puppies helped me write this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment